2019 Conference Exhibits and Advertisements
Participate in the 28th Annual Southern SAWG Conference and Trade Show this January! Approximately 1,200 of the most innovative farmers, ranchers, researchers, and food advocates attend this popular annual event, and our participants are eagerly looking for information and products to enhance their businesses and organizations. If you have products or services for family farmers and those advocating for local food systems, you don’t want to miss the biggest event for sustainable farmers in the South!
This year’s conference will be held at the Statehouse Convention Center in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The registration fee includes a professional trade show setup including pipe and drape backdrops, booth dividers, and tables with linens. Check out our 2-for-1 advertising opportunities in our widely distributed conference brochure and conference program.
New This Year:
Opening Mixer in exhibit hall on Thursday night
Longer set-up time
guest speakers in the trade show hall
opportunities for vendor open mic
trade show will be open to the public on Saturday
Also Included: Included in the fee this year will be pipe and drape backdrops and booth dividers, and wireless internet.
Easy Load-in and Load-out: The large exhibit hall has plenty of conveniently located loading docks, making load-in and load-out a breeze. There are nine loading docks.
Great Prices: We offer a variety of affordable exhibit options, as well as conference brochure and conference program advertisement opportunities.
Fantastic Lodging: The conference hotel is attached to the Convention Center, providing convenient and hassle-free travel between the exhibit site and hotel accommodations. The Southern SAWG special group lodging rate is just $114.00 per night at the attached Little Rock Marriott. See our lodging page for more details.
- 68% are farmers, 36% are ag professionals
- Farmers are primarily family farmers using sustainable and organic practices to produce vegetables, livestock and specialty crops
Trade Show Hours—January 24-26 2019
|Trade Show Set Up||
10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
|Trade Show Exhibit Hours||
5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m.–5:00 pm
|Trade Show Break Down||
5:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Reserve a booth today. Be sure to purchase a program ad to help drive customers to your booth and to remind them throughout the year about your products.
Your business can’t afford to miss this opportunity to reach this growing market.
Exhibits are a great value with pipe and drape, 6’ skirted table and 2 chairs, booth dividers, and wireless internet access included in prices! For assistance with your selection, please contact Trade Show Coordinator, Jessa Turner, at email@example.com.
Display materials MUST fit within the space allotted or you will be charged for additional booth space.
1. Exhibit Space 8’ x 8’ – Includes 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, pipe and drape backdrop and booth dividers, printed ID sign, and wireless internet access. Additional accessories and freight handling are available through our conference decorator, Southwest Design & Display. Electric, wired internet, forklift services, etc., will need to be purchased through the convention center. Details for ordering any of these additional services are available in the Exhibitor Packet.
- $350 if paid in full by October 14th
- $425 if paid in full by December 5th (LAST DAY TO BE INCLUDED IN CONFERENCE PROGRAM!)
- $475 if paid in full by January 7th last day to be listed/included in the registration packets.
- $525 after January 7th IF space is still available!
2. Literature Table – Includes 4’ skirted table (unstaffed) for placing literature or display materials. Materials will need to be mailed to the conference decorator, Southwest Design & Display. Shipping info will be included in the exhibitor kit (emailed upon completion of registration and payment). Leftover materials will be disposed of at the conclusion of the trade show unless return shipping is arranged with Southwest Design & Display.
- $135 if paid in full by October 14th
- $145 if paid in full by December 5th (LAST DAY TO BE INCLUDED IN CONFERENCE PROGRAM!)
- $155 if paid in full by January 7th last day to be listed/included in the registration packets.
- $165 after January 7th IF space is still available!
Electrical hookup, dedicated internet line, and other extras are available. Click here to download the exhibitors packet.
Conference registration and lodging are not included. Visit our lodging page for more information.
Advertising Opportunities in Brochure and/or Program
The conference brochure and program will be printed IN COLOR again this year, which offers your ad great eye appeal and attracts lots of attention. You may choose to advertise in only one of the publications or take advantage of a great discount when you place an ad in both!
Specifications for ad copy: Camera-ready, CMYK color (or black and white), with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, electronic .pdf format, in one of the sizes listed below. Ads that need to be modified, due to incorrect size or format, will be charged a $25 layout fee. SAVE when you place your ad in both the conference brochure and conference program!
1. Conference BROCHURE Advertisement—Over 10,000 sustainable agriculture enthusiasts will receive our full-color conference brochure this fall in their mailboxes. Let them know about your products or services by placing an ad in this highly visible publication! Your brochure ad and payment must be received by October 14, 2018.
- $300.00 ½ page ad (3 ¾" by 10" for vertical ad, or 7 ½" by 4 7 /8" for horizontal ad)
- $200.00 ¼ page ad (3 ¾" by 4 7 /8" for vertical ad)
- $25.00 layout fee (only if modifications needed to meet above specifications)
2. Conference PROGRAM Advertisement—Reach 1,200 or more conference participants with your message and/or drive them to your trade show exhibit with an ad in the color program! Your conference program ad and payment must be received by December 5, 2018. Ads may be submitted after this date if space is available; however, a $10 late fee will be charged.
- $225.00 ½ page ad (3 ¾" by 10" for vertical ad, or 7 ½" by 4 7 /8" for horizontal ad)
- $120.00 ¼ page ad (3 ¾" by 4 7 /8" for vertical ad)
- $95.00 1/8 page ad (3 ¾" by 2 3 /8" for horizontal ad)
- $10.00 late fee (after December 10, 2018 - if space is available)
- $25.00 layout fee (only if modifications needed to meet specifications above)
3. 2 for 1 deal — SAVE when you place your ad in both the conference brochure and the conference program! Your ad copy and full payment must be received by October 14, 2018 to receive this discount.
- $450.00 (save $75!) ½ page ad (3 ¾" by 10" for vertical ad or 7 ½" by 4 7 /8" for horizontal ad)
- $275.00 (save $45!) ¼ page ad (3 ¾" by 4 7 /8" for vertical ad)
- $50.00 layout fee (only if modifications needed to meet specifications above)
Register now with our secure and convenient online registration system: ssawgconference.org/tradeshow
Using this system, you can register and pay online with a credit card, or register online and mail in a check.
Other Ways You Can Help
You can also show your support by encouraging other businesses and organizations to participate in the Southern SAWG Trade Show.
Contact Jessa Turner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.433.5224.
Need a printable form? Download a pdf of registration form here.