FREE Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop hosted by Healthy Living Farm, Extension, GFVGA, Global Growers, NRCS, Cooper Ag, and Georgia Organics. Each participant will receive templates and instructions on how to document for GAP/FSMA, an opportunity for a water test cost share, free lunch, and one-on-one and group consultation from Extension and GFVGA.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 20th from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
A.M. - Water Testing and Water System Inspection 101
- - How to fill in and use water testing/ag die off/system inspection records for FSMA/GAP
- - Irrigation discussion and cost-share opportunities from NRCS
- - How to take and read your water test and next steps
P.M. - Employee Training 101
- - Interactive session demonstrating employee training practices
- - Distribution of employee training video resources, farm signs, and employee training templates
- - The when, why, where and how of employee training and demonstration on how to document for FSMA/GAP
- - Discussion on food storage best practices: temperatures, ethylene gas food sensitivities, etc.
* This workshop is limited to 15 participants *