Presented by Georgia Farm to School Alliance, hosted by Georgia Organics.
The Farm to School movement connects schools and local farms in an effort to serve healthy meals in school cafeterias, improve student nutrition, and increase farm and gardening educational opportunities. This year’s Summit welcomes farmers, teachers, school nutrition staff, students, parents, and others interested in learning more about Georgia’s farm to school community.
Summit Highlights Include:
- 15 workshops featuring experts and leaders from across Georgia that cover:
- Advice and Best Practices from Georgia Farm to School Grassroots Leaders in the Cafeteria, Classroom and Community
- Hands-On Food, Farm, and Agriculture Lessons
- Favorite Seasonal Recipes for Kids
- Recruiting and Engaging Community Volunteers
- 4 dynamic field trips
- Networking with experts at the state, district, and school level that will inspire and help further your community’s work
More information here: https://georgiaorganics.org/summit/