Organic Association of Kentucky (OAK) seeks a part-time Event Coordinator to manage Field Days and Annual Conference planning. The Event Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and works closely with OAK members, volunteers and partners to increase knowledge base and skills reach regarding sustainable agriculture. Job duties include:
· Serve as the point person on event development and logistics, providing support to staff and volunteers in carrying out educational programming.
· Coordinate farmers, stakeholders and experts to offer educational programming and promote these events to Kentucky farmers and consumers.
· Generate educational and event-driven communications to the media, OAK members, stakeholders and the public.
· Create engaging, smart and focused messaging to elevate the organization’s profile and reach through these programs.
· Contribute to monthly newsletters, social media, and participate in outreach.
More details @ http://bit.ly/2pHjQ9g