Jefferson Community & Technical College is seeking a full-time Culinary Arts Instructor. This position will be responsible for full-time instruction in Culinary Arts both online and in the classroom, maintaining office hours for mentoring and coaching students, success and retention activities, and utilization of Blackboard for communication and feedback. This position will teach on multiple JCTC campuses.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Academic advising
- Course and curriculum development
- Internal and external community service
- Educational leadership and professional development
- Facilities management.
- Associates degree in Culinary Arts, or Diploma in Culinary Arts and Associates in any field
- A minimum of five years of progressive responsibilities in the culinary industry with demonstrated hands-on experience
- Servsafe certification
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Extensive professional baking and pastry experience
- Knowledge or interest in of farm-to-table cooking, including gardening, preservation and whole animal utilization.
- Post-secondary teaching experience
- Servsafe Instructor/Proctor
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview. Position will begin on August 1, 2018. KY State Law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Apply on line at: http://www.jefferson.kctcs.edu/Job-Seekers/