Jobs

Welcome to the Jobs page. To find out more about a particular listing, just click on the Job title. Please feel free to submit your items for posting consideration to info@ssawg.org.

Canewater Farm Field Crew [GA]


  • Darien, GA

Canewater Farm is hiring both part time and full time field crew positions. This is a certified organic, year round vegetable farm located in Darien, GA.

They cultivate 6 acres of vegetables and manage 50 acres along pristine marshlands 1 hour south of Savannah.  70% of their business is restaurant and retail accounts with Farmers Markets being the other 30%. They also mill corn for grits, raise and press sorghum syrup and farm oysters and clams in Sapelo Sound.

This job is a full time or part time job. They are looking for both year round and short term positions.  Starting pay is $10 an hour. They do not provide housing. This job includes planting, weeding, harvesting, wash/pack, farmers markets, deliveries, and everything else that comes with a farm. Must have at least one year's experience on a farm.

If interested, please send a resume, 3 references, and a cover letter to raferivers@gmail.com.  Please visit the website,www.canewaterfarm.com, for more information about the farm.