A web-based stakeholder workshop will be held to obtain stakeholder feedback on the last three years of the program for use in the preparation of future Request for Application (RFA) should the program be continued.
The fate of the program beyond FY 2012 depends on farm bill action. While continuation of the program remains unknown, the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) is proceeding with a BFRDP workshop. The workshop will be held on July 24, 2012 at 3:00 until 4:30 pm EDT.
Participants are encouraged to use the FY 2012 RFA as a guide: http://www.nifa.usda.gov/funding/rfas/bfrdp.html
More information about the program and recordings of previous stakeholder workshops are available at: http://www.nifa.usda.gov/funding/bfrdp/bfrdp.html
To take part in this webinar:
· Open your internet browser and go to
· Login is required to be connected to the webinar.
· Login ahead of time to ensure that your computer will work with USDA/NIFA system.
· Capacity is limited to 60 attendees only.
In order to use the Adobe Connect system, your computer will need the following system requirements:
· Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
· Internet Explorer 6+, Netscape Navigator 8.1+, Mozilla Firefox 1.5.03+, Mac OS X v10.4+, or Safari 2.0+
· Adobe Flash Player 10
· Broadband connection, and cookies enabled in browser
· Suresh Sureshwaran, 202-720-7536 or email@example.com
· Alexandra Wilson, 202-401-6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org