2015 CONFERENCE MENU
2015 Conference Fee Waivers
Note to organizational and institutional leaders: We can provide letters of support if you are applying for scholarship funds from outside funders to bring folks from your area to the conference. Just contact us with the details.
Southern SAWG offers a limited number of conference fee waivers to help make it possible for limited-resource farmers and soon-to-be farmers to participate in this event. See below to learn if you qualify and how to apply.
Qualified candidates are those who:
- absolutely cannot afford the conference registration fee
- are farming commercially in the South or are planning to be farming in the next year in the South,
- have a sincere interest in sustainable or organic agriculture, AND
- can explain how this conference will benefit their farm business.
Preference will be given to those who have never attended a Southern SAWG Conference before.
Apply to Southern SAWG for a conference fee waiver by:
- Printing the Fee Waiver application (Word doc)
- Completing the form, and then
- By December 1, 2014, emailing it to email@example.com or mailing it to: Chandra Hinton, P.O. Box 1552, Fayetteville, AR 72702
Questions? Contact: Chandra Hinton at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (479) 799-1235.