Want to get the latest news about sustainable farming and local foods? Connect with other people who are passionate about these issues? Be able to make a difference for the future of local agriculture?
Then make plans to attend the 9th Annual Farm & Food Leadership Conference on September 25-26 in Bryan/ College Station, Texas!
Hear top speakers on:
- Farm-to-School Programs and Beyond
- Genetically Engineered Crops
- The Threats to Bees
- The Future of Water in Texas
- Federal Food Safety Regulations
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Hemp: What, Why, and When?
- Federal Food safety Regulations
- International Trade and Its Impact on Our Food
Get the tools you need to make a difference through special activism sessions, including:
- Local Resolutions for Your City
- Citizen Lobbying
- Messaging for the Media
Additional topics will be announced.
Of course, a great conference about local food includes great local food! Enjoy lunch on both days of local foods prepared by Chef Jesse Griffiths of Dai Due.
MORE INFORMATION: http://farmandranchfreedom.org/farm-food-leadership-conference
SCHOLARSHIPS and VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: http://farmandranchfreedom.org/farm-food-leadership-conference/volunteer-scholarships/