28th Annual Sustainable Ag Conference
Nov. 15-17, 2013 in Durham, NC
REGISTER NOW for the Food and Farming Event of the Year!
Be inspired by top-notch speakers, hands-on intensives and tours, great networking opportunities, and, of course, our famous local, organic meals!
· Learn from the experts with over 70 cutting-edge, skill-building workshops on growing organically, pastured livestock, permaculture, bees, mushrooms, soils, and more! Plus, ‘You Make It - Outdoors and Hands-on,’ Farm-to-Table, and Food Policy workshops!
· Visit beautiful, sustainable farms on a farm tour by bus! See how your food is grown and learn from some of the area’s most successful and innovative sustainable farmers.
· Dig deeper with a half-day, hands-on intensive on Starting an Organic Farm, Advanced Organic Farming, Permaculture, Urban Homesteading, Food Forests, Food Policy and Foodsheds, and a very special course on Fermentation with the renowned Sandor Katz, author of The Art of Fermentation!
· Engage in the big issues of the day in our BRAND NEW Big Idea Presentations (they are CFSA’s version of TED talks!). Hear from top speakers on provocative topics and add your voice to the conversation.
· Network with growers, gardeners and foodies who are just as passionate about local food and farming as you are!
PLUS – amazing, local meals, including the legendary Local Food Feast and Keynote with Paul Holmbeck, Director of Organic Denmark on Nov. 15 at 6:30 PM!
For all the details and to register, visit carolinafarmstewards.org/sac or call (919) 542-2402.